About Our Mission
Automation Consulting Engineering Services Inc. (ACES Engineering), in Farmington, New Mexico, sets high standards for innovation and performance throughout the Southwestern region through effective planning and implementation of control systems integration, migration services, and automation projects for the oil and gas, irrigation, mining and water/wastewater industries.
We strive to provide qualified and experienced staff to deliver effective and innovative solutions for control systems integration, migration services, and automation to every client. Our clients appreciate our integrity, our skill, and our comprehensive services, which offer the best value in the region.
Our Firm Management
Mr. Gary Spies, P.EPresident and Principal Engineer
BSEE Texas A&M University
- More than 35 years of electrical, instrumentation and control systems experience in industrial facilities such as oil and gas, water and wastewater, and mining and manufacturing
- Special expertise in upgrading existing facilities
Mr. Nathan McCownAutomation Manager
AAS Control Systems, San Juan College
- More than 12 years of experience in control systems support, networks, PLC and HMI programming and system commissioning
- Special expertise in turbine and reciprocating engine natural gas compressor controls
Mr. Jack HarmonCAD Design Manager
- More than 30 years of experience in electrical systems, control systems, and instrumentation for industrial facilities
- Specializes in the oil and gas industry
- Expertise in design and construction coordination